- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 tsbp Jeera
- 4 tsbp Oil
- 2 tsbp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsbp Garam Masala
- 1 tsbp Jeera Powder
- 1 tsbp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsbp Haldi
- Heat oil and add the Jeera, watch it pop.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and add this to the hot oil and fry for some time.
- Once the colour of the potato starts to change, add a small cup of water and cover and cook for 10 mins or till the potato becomes soft
- Open the lid and fry the potato for sometime until golden brown.
- Mix all the masala together and add this to the potato.
- Fry for sometime.