This is one of my favorite pizzas, I had it first at Pizza Hut in India and fell in love with it. Once I came back to US, I just had to have to so this is my take on it. You can make as spicy or mild as you like by adjusting the level of spice. Every time I make it, its a hit.
If you know how to make your own pizza dough it will taste better.
Hope you like it as much as I do.
- Store bought pizza dough
- 1 large onion
- 2 bell peppers ( i used red and green)
- 75 to 100 gram Paneer (12 to 15 medium pieces)
- 1 tsp Tandoori masala
- 1 tsp Jeera powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Chillie powder
- ½ to ¾ cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup of store bought basil pesto
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre heat the oven at at 400 degrees.
- Cut the paneer into cubes and toss it with the tandoori masala and let it sit for half and hour.
- Cut the onions and bell pepper into long strips and toss it with olive oil along with the jeera powder, garam masala, chillie powder and salt.
- Once the oven in ready put the vegetables and the paneer in an oven safe tray and put in for about 10 to 15 mins.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, roll out the pizza dough and spread it with the pesto. Make sure the pizza is completely covered with the pesto. When the vegetables are done add the vegetables on the pizza.
- Cover the vegetables with the cheese and bake for another 10 mins.
- Sprinkle the top with chillie flakes.
- Serve hot.