This is a recipe I came up with yesterday just before going to an all chocolate party, where we had to make everything with chocolate. It was amazing as to what all they come up with. This was my contribution and everyone loved it.
- Store bought pizza dough
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup small marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white or milk chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the pizza dough to the desired size and poke with a fork all over the pizza so that it does not puff up
- Melt butter and coat the pizza evenly. Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the pizza evenly.
- Bake the pizza for 10 mins or until golden brown. Once done put the marshmallows all over it.
- Turn the oven to the Broiler and bake for another 3 mins. As soon as it out put the melted chocolate all over. ( to melt the chocolate, put chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 15 sec and mix the chocolate well repeat this till it is melted.)