- 25 to 30 Lady fingers (Okra)
- 2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Cumin powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Dried mango powder(Amchur)
- 1 Sliced onion (thick)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean, wash and wipe lady fingers absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit from one side and keep aside.
- Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Stuff the lady fingers with the above masala. Keep the left over stuffing masala separately.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions and cook for half a minute. Add stuffed lady fingers. Cook covered on a slow flame. Stir occasionally.
- Add rest of the dry masala when lady fingers are almost cooked.
- Cook covered on a slow flame till lady fingers are tender.