- 6 large Potatoes
- 2 pods of garlic
- 4 tbsp of good Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Jeera Powder
- 1 tbsp Corriender Powder
- 2 tbsp Chilly Powder
- a pinch of Rosemary
- Cut the potatoes into 6 wedges each( they should be like large french fries)
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and marinate the potato in it for atleast half an hour.
- preheat the oven at 450 F.
- Line the baking dish with tin foil and arrange the potatoes on it.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 mins.
- Serve it with any type of ranch or thousand island dressing.