- Half a cup of heavy cream
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- Half a cup of butter
- herbs of choice
- salt to taste
- cooked pasta
- Sauteed onions and some vegetables and spinach
- Melt butter and add the chopped garlic. After it is nicely brown add the cream.
- Cook the cream and add the Cream Cheese and wait till it nicely melts and combines with the butter and garlic.
- Add the herbs and salt and cook for some time.
- Once it reduces add the cheese and cook for some more time till it becomes creamy.
- Now add the cooked pasta and the sauteed onions and vegetables and spinach and mix well.
- Last add some Parmesan cheese.